A Bad Moms Christmas (2017)


Director: Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
Stars: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn
Runtime: 104 minutes


Performances: 2/10
Screenplay: 1/10
Special Effects: N.A.
Costumes/Makeup: 5/10
Editing: 4/10
Cinematography: 3/10
Score/Soundtrack: 2/10 

Verdict: I honestly don't know what I was expecting from the sequel to last year's "Bad Moms". Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn returned as the three underappreciated mothers, only this time, they are joined by their own moms played by Christine Baranski, Cheryl Hines, and Susan Sarandon. I wasn't a big fan of this movie's predecessor, as I found the characters to be unlikable and the jokes to be unfunny. "A Bad Moms Christmas" checks all the boxes of a typical Hollywood sequel. It is basically a remake of the first movie, only with twice as many moms. The jokes were lazy, unfunny and repetitive, the characters, old and new, unlikable, and the plot non-existent. "A Bad Moms Christmas" was painful to watch, and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

Final Grade: 1/10

Comments